Show Europe the beauty of Nepal
Travelling is one of the most popular European leisure activities and Europeans are especially interested in destinations that are off the beaten track of mass tourism. Nepal is a country that has a lot to offer in this respect.
- Hiking and trekking tours in the Himalayas - from family trekking to expedition-style tent trekking
- Wildlife & jungle adventures with game viewing and accommodation in jungle bungalows
- Nature adventure trips for families, e.g. elephant interactions, rafting, bird watching or jungle trekking
- Spiritual courses, yoga and meditation or cultural and study tours to the royal cities of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan
If you offer travel experiences of this kind (or others) and want to show tourists from Europe the Nepalese people's warmth and the breathtaking nature in Nepal, IPD will support you in finding the right partner in Europe.
- Targeted networking with European travel suppliers
- Comprehensive preparation for the European market
- Participation in European trade fairs, virtual b2b events etc.
Our products from Nepal
European tour operators are looking for local partner companies in Nepal that offer innovative tourism products and give attention to sustainable development goals.
We support tour operators in Nepal in marketing their tourism products to the EU travel market.
Europe demands your sustainable travel offers!
If you are a tour operator in Nepal, we will provide you with contacts to interested tour operators in Europe. We will be happy to inform you about your opportunities!