Highly demanded: products from Indonesia
YOUR EXPORT OPPORTUNITY
Many Europeans know Indonesia as an island paradise in the Pacific. Yet increasingly more companies are discovering Indonesian biodiversity and the high number of endemic plants which are of great interest in the European market. There is currently a particularly high demand for natural ingredients in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries:
- Essential oils and extracts such as patchouli, eugenol, nutmeg
- Various coconut products like coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut nectar syrup, coconut chips, coconut water, coconut powders and much more.
Fast-growing, light-weight woods derived from plantation agriculture also have a wide variety of applications in Europe:
- Jabon and Albasia wood panels are particularly popular with European importers thanks to the FLEGT license, as they do not have to perform the time-consuming due diligence required by the EUTR. This is an important competitive advantage of Indonesian timber products and boosts demand from European importers.
If you want to bring a variety of natural ingredients (gladly also in organic quality) to Europe or export your sustainable wood products, IPD will support you.
- Targeted networking with European importers
- Comprehensive preparation for the European market
- Participation in European trade fairs, virtual b2b events etc.
OUR PRODUCTs FROM INDONESIA
Indonesia’s agricultural sector offers a multitude of the natural ingredients so sought after in Europe. This is why IPD selected Indonesia as one of its first partner countries. Use the opportunity to export to Europe.
The importance of timber as material for diverse applications has been growing steadily. It is their low weight paired with numerous sought-after qualities that makes them attractive for Europe. Benefit from this competitive advantage.
We support you in successfully selling your products to Europe.
If you offer products from Indonesia, then entering the European market could be profitable for you. We are happy to inform you about your opportunities and possibilities.
IPD engagement in Indonesia
Indonesia is made up of over 17,000 islands in Southeast Asia. The country offers high biodiversity and is rich in natural resources. This is an advantage for products such as natural ingredients for food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Furthermore, the timber industry is traditionally well developed. The island state has long been involved in international trade, but in the past, it was mainly raw materials which were exported.
Learn more about our work in our country report Indonesia.
Listen to what exporters say about IPD
Manna Anugerah Sejahtera from Indonesia
To export successfully to the European market, IPD supports the Indonesian company Manna Anugerah Sejahtera. Manna Anugerah Sejahtera produces and distributes premium, organic and natural agricultural products, e.g. coconut nectat syrup, coconut sugar and coconut oil.